Emma Lai granted me a Kreativ Blogger award a few weeks back, so now I get to share 7 facts about myself and pass the award on to 7 other terrific bloggers!
1) I bought my first album - yes, actual vinyl - at the age of 10. The artist? Don Johnson. Yes, I still love Miami Vice!
2) If someone told me I would have to give up either music or writing tomorrow, I'd have to pick writing. Music helps me fill in the stories in my head.
3) I've always considered myself a better technician than creative writer. In tests, I'm an even left/right brain split.
4) I did something I swore I'd never do while writing this weekend - I skipped the big sex scene and wrote the end first!
5) Some writers hate query letters/blurbs, but I love them. Writing blurbs is fun to me, although that may have something to do with my advertising background. I'd rather write blurbs than books, truthfully!
6) I've never been drunk. Not officially. All drinking does is make me hot and tired. Buzz? What buzz?
7.) I love driving and cars with a fiery passion. When I was a kid, I loved cars so much I'd just go sit in our car in the driveway. Someday I hope to get a big Chevy Silverado truck so I can really dominate the road.
There you have it! Nothing particularly scandalous, but hey, it's late and it's Monday.
Now it's my turn! Here's my seven Kreativ bloggers!
1) Word Wenches - this is the blog I share with my awesome CP, Tara Leigh Coons. She posted a great quote over there today, so be sure to check it out!
2) Helen's Heroes - another of my amazing CPs! And who can argue with her sexy hunks?
3) Christina Phillips - she's always got something fun going on, whether it's author interviews or just tidbits about her writing process.
4) Kaily Hart - Kaily just finaled in her first writing contest (woohoo Kaily!) and frequently poses thoughtful questions about writing.
5) JA Saare - Jaime's always a fun blogger. And she makes you think too!
6) Lynne Roberts - one of my favorite erotic authors and she never fails to make me laugh.
7) Life as we know it - because life just isn't the same without a touch of Kiwi!
There you have it. Feel free to post your own 7 things and to send the award on to other worthy bloggers!