Pages

11/22/2008

26K in 8 Days?!?

It seems impossible, I know, but it can be done. Will it be done by me is the question. ;) I'm not giving up on NaNo yet, but I'm trying to write well enough that I won't get stuck revising this version of VT another few times. I'm so ready to move onto a new project, so this draft's gotta be good. Or a reasonable facsimile of good.

I'll be posting about my chat with Brenda Chin on Monday, 11/24. Until then, I'm giving the NaNo my all. Wish me luck!

And one last thing...a big "thank you" to my good friend Helen Hardt (who has already finished her NaNo project...woohoo, Helen!) who picked my blog as one of her choices for the I Love Your Blog award! Sometime soon I'll pick seven of my favorite blogs to pass the award on to - maybe after I recover from my NaNo hangover. ;)

3 comments:

Helen Hardt said...

You are welcome!

And you can finish NaNo! Just contact me when you need a boost!

H.

TaraLeigh said...

YOU CAN DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT!!!!
I know you can!! I won't even chat your ear off tonight on our weekly chat. *muah*

I know you can do it!!!!!!!!

Ahem.

Was that sis-boom-bah-rah-rah-rah enough for you? hehe

And congrats on the I Love Your Blog!

Cari Quinn said...

Thanks so much for the encouragement, Helen and Tara! We'll see. I have a lot more words than I started with, regardless.

And yes, T, that amount of sis-boom-rah-rah was just perfect. ;)