Welcome bestselling romance author Katee Robert! CONTEST!
Be sure to leave a comment/question for Katee (with your email address) so YOU can be entered to win a copy of WRONG BED, RIGHT GUY!
1) If you had to tell us about Wrong Bed, Right Guy in 140 characters or less, what would they be?
Good girl sneaks into bed with the wrong man. Chaos and smexy times ensue.
2) Wrong Bed, Right Guy starts off the Come Undone series. Since Gabe is so completely yum, can you tell us a little bit about the other men in the series to get us salivating?
Oh yes! The next book in the series has Elle's brother, Ian, as the hero. He's former Army, and waaaaay too gorgeous for his own good (*coughJensenAcklescough*). He tries to keep on the "right" path, but he's got an inner caveman just waiting to be released.
Nathan will (finally!) be the hero in the third book. He's also former Army (which is how he met Ian), and now owns a few art galleries and spends his time creating scrap-metal sculptures. If you've read WBRG, you know he's got a secret past, and his book will bring everything to light.
3) Gabe from WBRG is one delicious tattooed hunk of a man. Why do you think tattoos make a guy so sexy?
I'll be the first to admit it. I'm a total tattoo snob. If it doesn't mean something personal to you, what's the point? But men who understand that and have tattoos that are more art than "Hey, dude, I'm tough, look at my ink!" are hot. They are allowing a window of opportunity to see who they really are, if only you know how to look.
4) Tell us a little about Elle, Gabe's heroine in WBRG. Why do you think she and Gabe are so perfect for each other?
Elle has all the trappings of a good girl. Except she has a serious weakness for tattoos and the men who wear them. She brings an element to Gabe's life that he's never experienced before. He helps her loosen up and just relax. Also, they have some really intense chemistry!
5) Just for fun: you get to run away to a tropical island with one of your heroes. Which one would you pick and why?
Oh, damn. Ah... I'd take Boone (from my Sanctify series). He's rough and tough and would kill anything that wanted to eat me. The man has some serious survival skills. Also, he's hotter than hell. That helps.
6) What's up next for you? And where can readers find you on the web?
I have Come Undone #2 releasing in October and then an Indulgence called Fool Proof Love. Lots of chaos and good times ahead. You can find more details and updates at kateerobert.com and @katee_robert on twitter.