Pages

10/29/2011

Six Sentence Sunday...Bad Kitty part three

Looking for the Bewitching Trick or Treat Blog Hop? Just scroll down the page to the next post!


Yay, it's Six Sentence Sunday! This is my last six from my recent Halloween release, Bad Kitty. Next Wednesday 11/2, Hot Text will release from Ellora's Cave so next week my six will be from that story. Until then, six sentences about one use for caramel... ;) Happy Halloween!



“I’d put this away,” Nikki said, bringing Patrick’s gaze to where she sprawled on her enormous bed, her fingers stuck in a jar of something. “But then I was hungry and bored and needed something to do other than touching myself all night. Because, really, that can get old.”

While he watched, his heart drumming in his chest, she licked what looked like thick brown cream off her thumb. “Caramel,” she explained. “I bought it for apples but then I started thinking of all its other uses…”


Bad Kitty's blurb, excerpt and buy link are HERE (Bad Kitty is also available at all other major outlets.)

Find more Six Sentence Sunday goodness HERE.

18 comments:

Jessica E. Subject said...

A very sexually intense scene and so naughty. ;)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful six sentences, Cari! I wish you a ton of sales with your books! Happy Sunday and Happy Halloween!

Stephanie Adkins
http://stephanieadkins.blogspot.com/

Graylin Fox said...

LOVE Caramel! I'm hooked. Very sexy and hot.

Meg Maguire said...

This time of year in Salem, I have to pass a caramel apple stand every time I walk to the town center. Thanks for the visual it's now inevitably going to trigger! My walks are going to be very pleasantly distracted, now.

Anonymous said...

Such a sexy SIX !!!! Fantastic xx

Siobhan Muir said...

Oh, ooey, gooey, sticky sweetness! Well done six, Cari. :)

Unknown said...

Things are about to get sticky, aren't they? Yum.

Catherine Bybee said...

Ohhh, nice.

JulieDestry said...

sticky sweet fun :D

great six! thanks for sharing

Melisse Aires said...

Nice set up for the coming scene! Cute.

S.Lira said...

OOh naughty scene.

Great six!

Vivien Dean said...

Lots and lots of other uses...very hot!

Anonymous said...

MMM.. Yummy, and intense. I can only imagine what they are going to use it for. :)

Alix said...

Great sexy Hot six, well written!

Stacey said...

YES! And I'd like to read about those other uses! Hot six!

christine warner said...

Naughty...but I loved it. Great six :)

Jayel Kaye said...

Hum.. what are those other uses?

Unknown said...

Umm, wow, she's definitely a bad girl! ;-)