Pages

11/27/2011

Six Sentence Sunday Unwrapped, part one

It's Six Sentence Sunday and this week I'm sharing the first excerpt from my upcoming m/m/f Christmas menage, Unwrapped, releasing 12/6 from Loose Id. Enjoy!

Caitlyn, as the eldest, was the one her mother counted on to be the “good girl.” So far she hadn’t let her down on that score. She had her hormones under control -- except for that pesky little problem of her virginity -- and her goals mapped out to the nth degree.
Besides, she had a plan to handle said virginity. She intended to ask her best friends which one of them wanted to do the honors.
C’mon, it’ll be quick -- a couple of thrusts and done!


Visit Unwrapped's Goodreads page HERE
Find more Six Sentence Sunday goodness HERE.

20 comments:

maldivianbookreviewer said...

LOL! I like that last bit right there ;)

Phuong said...

Loved it! Can't wait to read 😊

Anonymous said...

I'm laughing. I thinking that is NOT how it happens. Great six!

Jessica E. Subject said...

I love it! If only the first time was that simple. LOL And such a fab cover. I admire it every time I see it. :)

Jayel Kaye said...

last line is priceless

Rebecca Royce said...

AHHH. I can't wait to read this book.

Kaye Manro said...

I enjoyed your six, Cari. I went to good reads to get the entire blurb. Sounds very sexy to me!

Stacey said...

I love your cover for this one! And that snippet...well...I need to read this story! Sounds like it'll be great fun!

Siobhan Muir said...

"C’mon, it’ll be quick -- a couple of thrusts and done!" Oh how little she knows! Fun six, Cari. :)

K.E. Saxon, Author said...

Something tells me Caitlyn's in for a "big" surprise, LOL! Great six.

Xandra James said...

LOL, can't wait to read it!!

Meg Maguire said...

Ooh, can't wait for her to get proven wrong! Fun six, and a fun premise!

Vivien Dean said...

Something tells me it won't be as quick as she thinks, lol. Thanks for sharing!

Alix said...

Great six! I wonder who it will be.

christine warner said...

Great six...oh the possibilities....can't wait to read more:)

Sarah Grimm said...

I love it! great six!

Anonymous said...

"A couple of thrusts and done" ~ LOL! I love it! Great six, Cari! Happy Sunday!

Laura Kaye said...

Ha! Love her practicality, and I suspect she's in for a big awakening! Love the cover!

Jennifer Wilck said...

Looking forward to reading more!

E. Jamie said...

(laughs) Loved it!