Pages

12/07/2009

I'm not really here...

I'm popping in just to say that I'm at my lovely CP Helen Hardt's blog today, with yet another excerpt from Full Disclosure. This one shows a bit of Alex's naughty side, which is a pretty big part of his personality. ;) I've been looking forward to having one of my heroes on Helen's blog for a long time now, and that day's finally come! Please stop by if you get a chance.

My awesome friend, fellow Scarlet Rose author Lynne Roberts, reviewed Full Disclosure on Friday here, and she said so many nice things that I feel compelled to say no money changed hands. ;) I also got a great review from my amazing friend, fellow Scarlet Rose author April Vine, which I'll try to post here soon. I'm feeling very grateful for my friends right now...thanks so much. 

Otherwise, I'm probably going to be scarce for a bit. Lots going on, and I haven't been making my blog rounds as I usually do. Hopefully I'll get back to that soon, but in the meantime, know I'm cheering all of you on and/or supporting you, whichever the case may be.

Happy Holidays.

2 comments:

Shawna Thomas said...

LOL And just in case the internet police are watching, I can assure you, I bought the book, no freebies or giveaways of any kind.

FULL DISCLOSURE is simply awesome. You should all read it. ; )

~Lynne

Shelley Munro said...

I hope you had a lovely day for your birthday, Cari. We're special having birthdays in December. :)

Congrats on the reviews!