Pages

1/18/2011

It's here! (Just about...)


Tomorrow, January 19th, is the release day for Reveal Me at Ellora's Cave! I'm super excited about this story for a lot of reasons, especially since I hope it's the beginning to a new series for me. I've already submitted book 2, Provoke Me, and books 3 and 4 are being written (along with about five other WIPs!) If voyeurism, hot sex and tons of emotion are your things, hopefully you won't be disappointed! I'd love to hear either way.

Interested? An excerpt is on Ellora's Cave's site. And Reveal Me's a short and sexy bargain at $2.49. ;)

I hope to start checking out all your blogs again soon...a lot going on and I'm behind as usual but I'm trying very hard to get caught up so I can visit with all of you. Have a great week!

6 comments:

Kaye Manro said...

Well I'll be... Congrats to you, Cari! You are so on a roll with publishing now! I'm so happy for you, girl! Good luck, always with the sales.

Unknown said...

I'll be grabbing my copy today! Congrats on the new release.

Helen Hardt said...

Happy release day!

Shelley Munro said...

Congrats on the new release, Cari :)

Kaily Hart said...

Congrats on the release! The series sounds cool...I mean HOT!

Nessa said...

Congratulations on the new release. It looks fun.