Pages

3/26/2011

Six Sentence Sunday

It's my first six sentence Sunday! I'm so excited to join in this fun blog hop. Think I'll post six sentences of one of my current works in progress, All She Wants for Christmas, a m/m/f contemporary erotic novella soon to be novel. Lots of angst to go with the hot sex in this one.


“Will you let me explain?”
“Which part? The way you just kissed me? How you stole almost to second and a half base while I was still sobbing on first? Or the part where I heard Tristan talk about sleeping with you?”
“All of it,” he said, his misery evident in his tone.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sure this will be a hot and yummy one!

Lorien Lyn said...

Love it! Great snippet and tease. Makes me want to read more. :)

Sarah Grimm said...

Welcome to Six Sentence Sunday! Love your six!

Jay Di Meo said...

Oh, the last sentence is such a hook - the misery in his voice. Makes me like him. Great job!

Unknown said...

Awesome! Heartbreaking but sooo good.

Jayel Kaye said...

REally like this

Susanna Fraser said...

Welcome to Six Sentence Sunday! Intriguing six.

Kaye Manro said...

You do it so well, Cari! Love your six!

Lauri J Owen said...

LOL! What a quandary! Great six - and welcome to SSS!

Lindsay said...

Great six. Bet in the follow up someones not a happy camper.
Oh, and welcome to SSS

Taryn Elliott said...

Oooh is this what I have to look forward to in my word doc that I haven't read yet? LOL

hehe
I get to see what happens neeeext!

*stuffs down bragging CP voice*

hehe

LOVE It!

Lucy Felthouse said...

Fab six - welcome to SSS! :)