Pages

7/23/2011

Contest Winners!

I apologize for my lateness in posting and will get emails out to the winners ASAP. I'm so behind it's not even funny! I have edits due on one book this weekend, another book I have to rework and turn in soon...

But that's not what you're all here for (is anyone here? LOL) Without further ado...

The TWO winners of the Provoke Me release day contest of an ebook copy of book one in the Unveiled series, Reveal Me (or another of my backlist ebooks if you have already own that one) AND an ebook of your choice from Ellora's Cave are...

Pommawolf Emeraldwolfeyes (Darcy) and Ashley! 


The TWO winners of the Skyrockets in Flight Blog Hop of one of my backlist ebooks are...

Judy and Mary!

Congratulations to the winners!

I'll be in contact soon to send you your prizes. And thank you to everyone who commented and helped me celebrate my release day and participated in the blog hop. 


More contests are coming soon so stay tuned!

No comments: