Pages

12/05/2011

UNWRAPPED ARC contest winners!



Yep, winners plural! The turnout was so great that I chose two winners thru random.org though I wish I could give books away to everyone! But never fear...I'll be holding more contests where you can win a copy of UNWRAPPED along with other goodies, including a signed copy of my first ever print book! More on that coming soon.

In the meantime, congratulations to BJ and Tammy Ramey, whom I will be contacting tonight.

Thank you SO much to everyone for participating and I'll be back on Tuesday with another sneak peek excerpt of UNWRAPPED on its release day!

Happy holidays!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats I'm sure this is a hot read.

tammy ramey said...

Thank you Cari, i can't wait to start reading. :P

trvlagnt1t@yahoo.com

elaing8 said...

Congrats to the winners