Pages

3/11/2012

Six Sentence Sunday, Heart Signs style, part 6 ~ naughty!



Happy Six Sentence Sunday! This week I'm sharing more from my latest Ellora's Cave erotic contemporary release, Heart Signs, which came out 2/3. In this scene, Sam and Rory just bumped fenders and he asks her to come back to his apartment to exchange information...and maybe more. ;) Hope you enjoy!

Rory's skin heated under his stare. Sam didn’t speak, just rested his fingers lightly on her battered car’s new scar. It felt as if he was touching her intimately, holding his hand over the pulse point in her throat, over her heart. Over her breasts and her sex and all the sensitized nerve endings in between.

“I can fix this for you.”

God, just the whisker-rasp of his voice made her melt. 

Check out Heart Signs buy link and excerpt at Ellora's Cave HERE (also available at Amazon, Barnes & Noble and ARe!)

Find more Six Sentence Sunday goodness HERE

10 comments:

Jessica E. Subject said...

That is a very sexy six! :)

Karla Doyle said...

I read Heart Signs last week and LOVED it. Great six, but not nearly enough...you have to read the whole thing!

Christine Warner said...

Yowza...I just bet he can fix it!

Nice six!

KaceyHammell said...

Loved this story. Read it the other day, loved Sam a lot. He can whisper in my ear any day!

Gem Sivad said...

I think my nerve endings are sensitized now. Sizzling sexy six!

Silver James said...

Hot, hot, hot, Cari! I hope Sam didn't burn his fingers. ;-) LOVE the double entendre hook at the end. Well done.

Angela Quarles said...

Melting me too! Love how she interprets his actions!

Anonymous said...

Hot six!! I hope he fixes it for her :)

Kate said...

He can feel my battered car any time. Very toasty six!

Wildcat's Wife said...

Can Sam come over and fix my car?