Pages

3/27/2009

Winner of Michelle Rowen's Stakes & Stilettos is...

Krista!

Krista, please email me your contact info at cari.m.quinn at gmail dot com and I'll forward your info on to Michelle! Thanks to everyone who came by...it was a lot of fun! And don't forget to pick up Stakes & Stilettos!

Next month, I'm interviewing my good friend and critique partner, Helen Hardt, to celebrate her upcoming Scarlet Rose release, Passion in Paris. So please stop by!

In the meantime, I have so many goals I want to accomplish that I'll be starting April early. LOL This weekend, I'm hoping to post next month's goals, and this time, I intend to meet them!

Happy weekend!

4 comments:

Kaye Manro said...

Hi Cari-- and you are the winner of one of Caridad Pineiro's prizes! I have it up on my blog today.

Just email me and I'll give you her info.

Sarah Simas said...

Hi Cari! I hope you get your goals accomplished! Maybe I can get inspired by you. Life and kids just seem to interrupt all my good intentions! LOL

TaraLeigh said...

Congrats, Krista!!

Soo---missy CP --- why are your goals NOT posted? Hmmmmmmm?

*-*

Amy Ruttan said...

Congrats Krista! You'll love Michelle's books.