Pages

2/15/2009

Progress 2/13-14 and Goals Ending 2/20

My Goals for this week, through 2/20

- Complete critique for one of my CPs (done)
- VT query and synopsis finished and winging their way to Toronto (not yet)

Bonus goals:
- Write/revise another 20 pgs VT (7 finished so far)
- More email organizing (need to do this desperately...)

Today, I sent off my critique to one of my CPs and wrote another 7 pages of VT. I'm almost to the point where I can paste in some pages I wrote last week...my middle was a bit too saggy, so I've been doing some creative C&Ping. Story of my life. Tomorrow, it's synopsis time, baby!

Oh, and Happy Valentine's Day! Here's my present to me... ;)

6 comments:

TaraLeigh said...

Hellooooooooooooo Henri.
LOL
Much better than my valentine! LOL!

Great goals darlin'. Keep on truckin' with VT. WE'll get thing finished if it kills us--er, you.
hehe

Helen Hardt said...

You're doing great! I totally screwed up my goals last week. My older son turned 16 and the dh and I spent all day Friday shopping for cars -- for him, son gets the old one, LOL. Anyway, to make a long story short, I didn't make my writing goal, which, as you know, freaks me out. Ah well. I'll work really hard this week...

Kaye Manro said...

You're doing so good, Cari. I get side-tracked from my writing all the time! I just have to pull myself back in. I have a demanding and usually long hours of work at the day job, so I have to really be creative to get my own writing done.

And oh, Henri... what can I say?

Amy Ruttan said...

WOW you're doing awesome.

Margaret Moore has a great post right now about writing synopses:

http://margaretmoore.blogspot.com/

Christina Phillips said...

You're doing really well, Cari! Good luck getting VT Q&S off to Toronto (Kathy Carmichael has a good synopsis article on her website which really helps me)

and Henri... *blissful sigh* what more can I say...?

Kealie Shay said...

Oh, lookie! It's my lurvely Henri! :-D

You are doing so much better than me on my writing. I've had major setbacks lately... I'm hoping things will start to pick back up again. Keep up the good work, hon.

OH, and we lemonaded you. :-D