How a goal-setter falls off the wagon...
First, the good news. I spent some time editing VT last night after I posted. The bad? I spent way longer than 45 minutes on the internet today. When I'm tired, all my willpower goes out the window. Plus, I have trouble modifying my behavior without taking an "all or nothing" approach. The minute I allow myself a little leeway, next thing I know I'm off track. Tonight my main goal is getting some sleep, so that I can start accomplishing this week's goals. Sheesh!
And now for my much belated 6 Things That Make Me Happy list. I was tagged by my good friend Helen Hardt a couple weeks ago, and I've finally gotten around to posting my answers.
1) My family and friends
2) Sleeping in! (if I had someone to play under the covers with, that would be even better...)
3) Watching SU men's basketball...especially when we're winning!
4) Curling up with a book, preferably Jeaniene Frost's or JD Robb's latest
5) Writing (on the good days...on the bad, well, that's for another list, LOL)
6) Savoring a hot cup of coffee on a cold night
If you'd like to play along, post your own list on your blog. I'm off to watch the SU game. We neeeeed to win! ;)