Pages

2/12/2009

Progress Thursday 2/12

I haven't done anything writing-related yet today, but I will be spending some time tweaking VT and working on my CP's critique once I post this. My evening was shanghaied (if that's even a word, LOL) by an emergency trip to deliver a sippy cup to my best friend who was babysitting her niece and nephew. Kids are cute, man, but are they ever work! And I whine that writing's tough... ;)

From now on, I think I'll do my regular nightly update in my Twitter sidebar. Usually my progress comments are short and sweet, and this way I'll still be accountable without wasting valuable blog space. I'll still post my weekly goal recap and the next week's goals on Friday. I'll also do a longer post a couple times a week with my updates, especially if I have something noteworthy to say. Like, umm, if I get a publishing contract. ;) Now THAT would be worth some blog real estate, but it requires me to actually submit. Tomorrow and Saturday I'll be working on the synop and query for VT, so I expect to be posting a good progress report on how that's going soon.

Happy almost-Friday! :)

2 comments:

TaraLeigh said...

Oooh look at you...getting out of doing your daily blog! That Twitter better be CHOCK FULL of info!!!!!

Don't make me come out there!

Kaye Manro said...

Sounds like some good ideas, Cari. I'll be looking for that prime post with a contract in hand!

Have a great weekend and a wonderful Happy Valentine's Day!