Pages

2/01/2009

Week recap and goals for week ending 2/8

It's a new week, and a new month!

In spite of myself, I managed to make about half my goals this week. I wrote/revised another 17.5 pgs of VT, met my internet challenge, and did some reading for pleasure. The goals I didn't meet I'm resolving to do this week.

This week's goals:

-Write/revise another 20 pages of VT
-Repeat my internet challenge Mon-Thurs. (only 45 mins. a day, after that day's writing work is done)
-To finally finish my 2 pg. VT synopsis! (maybe the third time I've pledged to do this will be the charm, LOL)

Bonus goals:

-Organize my email/writing folders
-Work on my short, Type Dirty To Me

Wish me luck...and send espresso! ;)

2 comments:

Kaye Manro said...

Good luck and I'm pouring expresso your way as requested! (love the stuff too) You really did good this week, girl. And more good goals to come next week...

Helen Hardt said...

Good luck with your goals this week! And I love the new title for your short -- very clever!

H.