Pages

1/31/2009

Saturday 1.31 Non-Progress

The title says it all. I did nada today, other than open up my document, edit a couple lines and close it. But tomorrow's a brand new month, and I'm going to have brand new determination to meet my goals.

Thanks again for everyone's kind words about Lucy. They really mean a lot.

Oh, and before I go...Harlequin is celebrating 60 years by giving away 16 FREE books. Hard to believe, huh? I downloaded one - the Blaze, shockingly - earlier this week. Every type of romance they publish is represented, so there's something for everyone. Check it out!

http://www.harlequincelebrates.com/index.php

2 comments:

Helen Hardt said...

You deserved a day off, hon. Don't sweat it.

And thanks for the Harlequin tip! I'm going to check it out right now.

H.

Super_Kiwi said...

Definitely deserved a day off! :)

Ohh yes thanks for that tip, always up for free reading material ;)

Happy Sunday!