Pages

1/18/2009

Weekly Goals

Tara and I decided to try something new to challenge ourselves to reach our goals. I know how well it has worked for Helen to make herself publicly accountable, so a new year's a good time to start doing something similar. So in lieu of my promised yearly goals, instead I'll be posting every Sunday with that week's goals and each day with my daily progress. These goals can be anything to do with writing - research, judging writing contests, editing or critiquing someone else's work.

So without further adieu...
Weekly goals through January 24th

To judge my 4 contest entries by Monday
To revise another three chapters of VT, incorporating my CP's suggestions

Bonus Goal #1: To start roughing out my new synopsis for VT
Bonus Goal #2: To critique three chapters I owe one of my CPs

I'll be back later with today's progress!

5 comments:

Super_Kiwi said...

As I said to Tara -- great idea. You can do it. And I can always be on hand as the flogging squad with my rotten tomatoes --- or if you're good my YT's of Henri hehe.

You can do it :)

Kaye Manro said...

This is a good idea. And if you have someone like Tara to work with you, all the better. Good luck!

Cari Quinn said...

Thanks, Tresca...bring on the rotten tomatoes if necessary! And YT's of Henri...mmm!

Kaye, thanks for your good wishes! Hopefully this will help both Tara and I stay on track. :)

TaraLeigh said...

Okey doke! First week of this.
Exxxxcellent. How sad is it that our goal is not for money, something cute for ourselves, whatever---nope, it's a day to do nada.

LOL

What on earth does that say about us?

Helen Hardt said...

Okay, you asked for it, LOL. I'll be checking up on you guys...