Off my stride...

Not the best day. One of my kitties is sick, and as she's older, probably won't make it. Add in some insurance nonsense and just general I-need-the-weekend-malaise, and I haven't accomplished much. I'm still limiting my internet time though, and tomorrow's still a new day.

At least it stopped snowing. :)


TaraLeigh said...

Awwww babes!
I'm sorry.
I hate to hear when a pet is sick. No worries, you've been kicking ass and takin' names all week. Go comfort the kittie and read your book or watch mindless TV.


SoulGirl said...

Aww sorry to hear about your kitty :( I hate when they get sick, you feel so useless. Go and be with her, and relax. Like Tara said you've kicked ass this week.


Helen Hardt said...

I'm so sorry about your cat! Please keep us posted.

Take some time off. You deserve it. I think I'm going to take all of February off from new writing. My January didn't go as well as I'd hoped, and though I think I'm going to make my goals, I see much revision in my future. So it'll be "tying up loose ends February" for me.